Friday 2 July 2010

A few more photos...

... to illustrate what's been happening around here. There's a big tennis tournament on, I don't know if you have noticed ;)

Work is hectic again today, a couple of Gentlemen's Singles semi-finals dominating the Order of Play, and consequently the flood of images that are coming in wirelessly for me and Rob to sift and process. This is leaving me short on time to craft a more interesting post. So here are a few photos to peruse whilst I think of something worth reading!

The water ones are up in Aorangi Park, the rest should be self-explanatory I hope... oh, the last two are from behind the large screen at the foot of Henman Hill.








































More later, that's a promise I intend to keep. Probably!

No comments:

Post a Comment