Sunday 4 July 2010

It has arrived...

... the last day of the Wimbledon Championships 2010. We got in extra early this morning and took a few shots around the grounds, after which we sat down to the last full English breakfast of the tournament. Very nice.

Typically it will be a busy day. I have photos to post from the final of the Girl's Singles that I was lucky enough to shoot on No.1 Court yesterday. I also have photos to prep and post of Kournikova and Hingis playing on Court 18 yesterday evening. And some from the grounds today. Inevitably a number of them will have to be done tomorrow as I don't think there will be the time spare today.

Right, I will be back with another post later but now I have to prepare photos from the Gentleman's Singles that are pouring in over the wireless feed...

No comments:

Post a Comment