Sunday 4 July 2010

Photos from No.1 Court...

... not exactly hot off the press, but as I said in my earlier post, things have been pretty hectic. We have just finished doing the main photos for the official site, and there is now a lull which I am going to try and fill with posting some of the photos I took yesterday. I may well get interrupted...














































































It was a fantastic experience photographing the match between Kristyna Pliskova and Yulia Putintseva. As I took up my position in the photographers' pit I wondered briefly why all the other snappers were wearing hats. Five minutes later I felt like I had been on slow roast for several hours, and then I understood the importance of a hat! Nevertheless I survived, even during the scrum that was the cup shoot. Great fun to do.

I will post more photos from yesterday either later tonight, or tomorrow. Now though, a Thai meal beckons, celebration for the team reaching the end of another momentous tournament!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Good stuff Jay. My Nikon D70 needs updating!!! Mike B

    ReplyDelete